Your personal data privacy is important to us. IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd (“IMPACT”) and Comexposium Group (“Comexposium”) is highly committed in respecting and managing personal data collected through our websites. This includes IMPACT and Comexposium’s corporate websites as well as all IMPACT and Comexposium’s registered events’ websites.
What we collect
- Contact details such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Professional background information;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content submitted;
- Interests and communication preferences including marketing permissions where appropriate;
- Location information (e.g. the country in which you are based); and
- IP address information and information relating to your use of the website.
We collect your personal data in the following main categories:
- When you submit forms to us including: reserving and/or booking an exhibition space or booth package; expressing interest and/or applying to become a sponsor or partner or supporter including media partnerships; indicating interest to participate in one of our conferences as a speaker, panelist, moderator or delegate; registering to attend as a trade or public visitor at one of our trade events or exhibitions; subscribe to our mailing list and/or social network platforms etc.)
- When you respond to any of our marketing promotions;
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons; and
- Third party companies, partner organizations, publicly-available sources and data suppliers.
How we use your personal data
- Communicate, providing information / support, managing your account;
- Notify about changes, updates and other announcements;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to our services or to our affiliates and third parties, such as exhibitors, sponsors and media partners;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as competitions and similar promotions; and
- Develop data analysis, including for purposes of audit and research
Who we share your personal data with
- We may share your personal data within IMPACT and/or Comexposium for a specific purpose.
- We may share your personal data with service providers including web hosting / email tracking / data storage service providers;
- We may share your personal data with third parties in the event of merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture, or negotiations or other matters related to the business; and
- Sharing with a legal entity as required by law.
You can update your communication preference by using the ‘opt-out’ or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive, or by contacting us.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Data, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Data, please write to email@example.com
Last updated: 30 May 2018